Tutorial: Learn Web Programming in Deno by Examples
Why to Learn Deno?
- Secure by default. No file, network, or environment access, unless explicitly enabled.
- Supports TypeScript out of the box.
- Ships only a single executable file.
- Has built-in utilities like a dependency inspector (deno info) and a code formatter (deno fmt).
- Has a set of reviewed (audited) standard modules that are guaranteed to work with Deno: deno.land/std
Audience: This Deno tutorial is designed devloper to teach from basic.
Prerequisites: You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.